Currently on faculty at USC School of Dramatic Arts and New York Film Academy in Los Angeles.
Anastasia recently served as Movement Coach on the new play "Citizen: An American Lyric" at the Fountain Theater, directed by Shirley Jo Finney. Adapted by Stephen Sachs from the book-length poem by Claudia Rankine, "Citizen: An American Lyric" won numerous awards and was a finalist for the National Book Award.
Anastasia is on currently on faculty at USC School of Dramatic Arts and New York Film Academy. She is the Resident Movement Coach at USC for the main stage SDA productions.
Anastasia has taught in these programs: UCLA School of Theater, Film & Television; Pasadena Playhouse, Allies in Art; Pacific Conservatory for the Performing Arts; University of Texas at Austin; UIL Drama Super Conference; Huston-Tillotson University, Upward Bound; U.S. Performing Arts Camp; 2nd Youth Theatre Arts; Theatre Action Project; San Francisco Mime Troupe; Bay Area Shakespeare Camp; Theatre of All Possibilities; Tucson High Magnet School for the Performing Arts; Sultanhamet Lycee, Istanbul; Galileo Academy, San Francisco.
Anastasia Offers Audition Coaching and Scene Prep in
MOVEMENT | VOICE & DIALECTS | MOCAP
• Find a relaxed, truthful vocal expression coming from self.
• Embody a character with an affliction, disease, addiction or injury with physical specificity and emotional truth.
• Release unnecessary tension and physical habits that don’t serve you or the character.
• Standard American Accent Training for international actors or American actors with a regional dialect.
• Dialect acquisition to speak English with an international accent.
• Motion Capture/Performance Capture/Green Screen. Perform at ease in a highly technical, 3D shooting environment while showing your best character work. You’ll be empowered to work on an imaginary set with prop doubles in a MoCap suit.